One of the most important aspects of a successful and reputable website is keeping its content fresh, accurate and up-to-date.
In the past, this wasn’t wasn’t so easy to do as most content updates were handled by the website developer. However, the evolution of the Content Management System is giving control back to the website owner, enabling them to manage their own content and readily meet customer and business needs.
WordPress has been around since 2003 and over the past decade it has matured into one of the most popular content management platforms available.
Time and again, we have found that our clients prefer their websites to be developed on WordPress. Here are some reasons why:
- WordPress is scalable, flexible and responsive; allowing your site to grow and evolve with your business
- WordPress allows you to regularly and instantly update your online content and take control of your own website
- WordPress has an intuitive and easy-to-use admin interface, which means you can make updates with ease
- WordPress integrates seamlessly with social media and marketing and business tools
- WordPress is web-based so you can log in from anywhere and manage your site at anytime
- WordPress is powerful and search engine friendly (Google loves it)
And we love it too! Let us help you leverage the power of WordPress for your business
Contact us to find out more about our specialist WordPress design and development services.